Ergonomically Designed and Engineered:
The Manager is a mid-sized ergonomic chair featuring a contoured backrest with an inflatable lumbar support. The 20 in. high backrest with adjustable headrest is well suited for persons 5' to 6'.
Techniques such as pressure mapping and durability cycle testing are used to develop foam contours and density for maximum comfort. Air lumbar support provides an infinite range of adjustment that allows the chair to mold itself to you.
The frames of the KAB Seating office chairs were born out of the heavy equipment market where durability and ergonomics are crucial to health, comfort and safety. The steel frame construction is robotically welded that provides a foundation that is rock solid to support the comfort cushions.
KAB office chair customers include U.S. government & military branches, British government & military branches, Lockheed Martin, Erickson, NATO, Shell Oil, Volvo, Exxon, British Petroleum, Barclays Bank, Harvard University and Yale University.
- Orthopedic quality body contoured cushions
- High strength steel frame
- Adjustable air lumbar support
- Seat tilt with tensioner and lockout
- Backrest angle adjustment up to 16 degrees
- Height adjustment 4 in. (gas assisted)
- Deluxe 5 star aluminum Spider Base with double wheel casters
- Comfort armrests, height & tilt adjustable
- Improved contoured headrest features ergonomic head and neck support, height & tilt adjustable
- User weight rating: up to 270 lbs.
- User stature: 5' to 6'
- Warranty: 2 years for 24-hour use